- Quickly and completely removes makeup using water only.
- Promotes the health of the skin because it does not affect the acid mantle. When this beneficial barrier is intact, it aids the skin in protecting itself from harmful and invasive bacteria.
- Made from a new generation of specially knitted micro-fibres that are many times thinner than a human hair and able to penetrate oil films.
- Breaks the surface tension of the oils that bond makeup to the skin while the fibres gently exfoliate.
- The combination of warm water and micro-fibres turn the makeup into an emulsion that is easily swept away by the mitt. It will even remove mascara!
How to clean: Wash Magic Mitt in warm water with hand-soap until all makeup residue is gone. Rinse thoroughly and hang it up to dry. Do not store in anything that does not allow it to dry completely. Because these unique micro-fibres slough off all organic residue and dry completely, they ensure that nothing is left on the Mitt to harbor bacteria or fungi.
How to use
Saturate Magic Mitt with warm water, squeeze and place over your hand. Use as you would a washcloth and then use the clean side of the mitt to wipe away any residue.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
Vegan / Gluten
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. Find out more on our cruelty-free page.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit our page on their site.